We are looking for new people to join our recruiting team as Recruitment Consultants after the summer break. If you are a people person, love being organised and have a talent for multi-tasking then this could be the perfect role for you!
9-2-3 is an award-winning recruitment agency that specialises in finding flexible roles for professionals from hard-to-reach sources. Many of our candidates are mothers who are looking to return to the workplace following a career break, while others are simply seeking a better work-life balance. We want to connect the large number of talented professionals looking for flexible work, with forward-thinking organisations struggling to find the talent they need to grow and thrive.
From our headquarters in Tackley, Oxfordshire and our Northern Bureau in Manchester, we work with a large number of fabulous clients who choose to partner with 9-2-3 to help them fill some great flexible roles. As we continue to grow, we are looking for more Recruitment Consultants to join our team in Tackley, Oxfordshire.
We are proud of our inclusive and friendly company culture – and were delighted to be short-listed as Small Employer of the Year by Working Families! We strive to be approachable, professional and efficient whilst continuously disrupting the Recruiting “norm”. We aim to help our clients source the best possible talent for their businesses, while supporting our candidates to find their dream roles. We pride ourselves on being empathetic with our candidates and professional with our clients (never pushy with either).
We have a thoughtful approach to every role we work on. This job would suit someone that:
● Is passionate about promoting flexible working
● Loves networking and creating professional relationships
● Has great negotiating skills
● Is a strong and supportive team player
● Is organised
● Is resilient, self-motivated and loves using their initiative
● Loves working in an environment where people roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
● Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a great telephone manner
Main duties will include:
● Building and maintaining professional relationships with Clients
● Generating interest amongst potential candidates for roles
● Liaising with candidates via email, on the phone and in person
● Writing job descriptions
● Introducing candidates’ CVs to clients
● Matching candidates to existing jobs
● Formatting CVs
● Registering candidates onto the CRM database
● Arranging interviews – liaising with candidates and clients
● Business Development – following up warm leads and creating new opportunities primarily in the Thames Valley area using existing connections and creating new ones; networking and more.
● SPREADING THE WORD! SELLING THE DREAM! FLEXIBLE WORKING IS THE FUTURE!
We offer all our staff:
● Genuinely flexible working arrangements (part-time hours and some home-working possible after initial training period) – we’re walking the walk!
● The opportunity to be part of an exciting, dynamic and ambitious company
● The chance to join a growing team who are all passionate about promoting flexible working
● A fabulous working space in beautiful offices in rural Oxfordshire with parking, a posh coffee machine, plenty of cakes and biscuits – and some ad hoc bubbly too!
● £25k FTE salary plus generous performance-related bonus
● 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank holidays (pro-rated for those working part-time)
● NEST Company Pension
● Social events for the entire team
● The opportunity to work for a company where your involvement and contribution to its continued growth is not only appreciated but encouraged – you’ll have the chance to make a difference.
● The opportunity to be a part of the flexible workplace revolution!
IF YOU’D LIKE TO APPLY THEN SEND YOUR CV AND COVERING LETTER (EXPLAINING WHY YOU’D BE
GREAT IN THE ROLE) TO:
Lucy@923jobs.com / 07578 398583